This spicy dish is great served with Rice and Peas or if that’s not to your taste something simple like a Salad garnished with Lime wedges is just as nice.
- 4 tsp Ginger Ground
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Rubbed Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 5 Birds Eye Chillies Chopped (can use 2 fresh scotch bonnet if you prefer)
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Large Onion
- 3 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 125ml/4 1/2 fl. oz. malt vinegar
- Place all the ingredients apart from the Chicken in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- In the meantime make 3-4 cuts in the top of each of the Chicken Breasts. Pour over the marinade and mix well and leave for around 4-5 hours or overnight if you have the time.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Sear the Chicken over a hot heat in a griddle pan and then transfer to a baking try, spoon over some of the marinade and put in the oven for approx 20-25 minutes.
- Ensure the Chicken is thoughly cooked before serving