Scallops can be eaten any time of the day so we had them for Breakfast, try this tasty recipe for 4 people.
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Coarse 1800 Pepper
- Pinch Fine Sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp Plain Flour
- 200g Smoked Bacon Lardons
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- 200g Fresh Scallops (with or without tongues)
- Mix the Cayenne Pepper, Coarse Black Pepper, Salt and Plain flour together in a freezer bag.
- Add the Scallops and toss until they are coated in the seasoned flour.
- Fry the Bacon Lardons in a pan until almost cooked, this will give you enough oil for cooking everything.
- Add the Scallops (without the tongues if using them) and the Cherry Tomatoes fry for a minute on one side.
- Turn the Scallops and add the tongues.
- Cook for a further 1-2 minutes depending on the size of the Scallops and how you prefer them cooked.