Homemade Beef Burgers
Don’t buy your burgers, make them! This recipe is one of our summer favourites!
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Herbs of your Choice (we use Oregano with a little Basil and sometimes Crushed Chillies)
- Half an onion, finely chopped, or 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1.5Kg Lean Steak Mince
- 2 x Eggs
- Beef stock cube
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard (we use Whole Grain but Smooth is just as good)
- 4 slices of bread blended into crumbs
- Mix all the ingredients together with your hands in a large bowl
- Make the mixture into 15-16 flat round patties
- Cook on the BBQ and enjoy!