Sticky BBQ Chicken
This tasty Chicken dish is great cooked on the BBQ or in the oven. For another alternative use Chicken Wings or Legs.
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Orange Seedless Marmalade
- 1/2 tsp Grated Orange Zest
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Clear Honey
- Put the Chicken aside and mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Make 3-4 cuts on the top of the Chicken Breasts and add to the bowl ensuring they are well covered in the marinade and set aside for 3 hours or overnight if you have time.
- Either cook in an oven on 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for approx 50 minutes basting occasionally with the left over marinade or cook slowly on the bbq basting throughout for a lovely sticky treat! Ensure the juices run clear and the Chicken is thoughly cooked. If you cook in the oven it can make a mess of your baking tray so a little tip – put tin foil on the tray first.
- Serve with a green leafy Salad or Chips.